Saturday, March 2, 2013

"The Three Scrooges"

So here is shameless promotion.  Please allow me this temporary indulgence from my usual posts :-)

In the "About Me" section, I note that I am a screenwriter.  If you haven't seen my movie "Deluxe Combo Platter" aka "Love on the Side", please see it!


Currently, I have a screenplay I would love to have made:

"The Three Scrooges"
 
Lifelong friends, ROGER, LARRY and T.J., now in their 40's,break their New Year's pact every year to deal with their respective problems with eating, drinking and smoking but this particular year, the pact is going to break them when they are thrust into a modern day Dickensonian adventure with the politically correct ghosts of "Holiday Past, Present and Future" learning that in life, you don't get a second chance twice!
 
 
I created this poster to act as an inspiration while I was writing the screenplay.  
 
VINCE VAUGHN, KEVIN JAMES and OWEN WILSON are my dream cast. 
 
Please note they are in NO WAY affiliated nor endorse this screenplay... although, I would certainly LOVE for them to be.
 
If you believe this would make a great movie and one YOU would love to see and help make happen, please join my Facebook page here and ask your friends to do the same!

I know.  You were expecting a recipe.  But think of this as a recipe for a fun and entertaining movie with 3 great stars!

Tomorrow it will be business as usual...

Wait for Sunday's post when it's back to deliciousness...

Roasted Cauliflower Curried Soup with Green Onion Oil!


No comments:

Post a Comment